My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, May 19, 2012

CCHY Rehearsal

Saturday, our normal schedule was to head down to WGS Alumni (if there is), and then to CCHY for rehearsal for their Concert on 19 June at Esplanade.

I was tired but happy cox i'm gonna try out the primer and face ampoules today! This is the face ampoules I bought from some deal website from Belluna. I can order more if I find it good. It comes in 10 vitals, glass bottles like this:


Only $24 for 10 bottles like this which can be use 3 times - 3 consecutive days. :)

I TOTALLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I CAN FEEL SO HYDRATED RIGHT AFTER APPLYING IT ON MY FACE!! And baby felt that too !! (yes he tried too!) I think i'm so gonna continue buying and use it as often as I can! <3

Niki Winky woke me up as usual.






Look at the lazy boy after waking me up!!
He went to sleep when i'm fully awake. =.=




WE ARE LATE AGAIN!
And I told baby, "lets be punctual from next practice onwards, with proper file, scores and I need a pencil." - and i'm serious.

We headed down to Orchard after band practice thinking to shop for some new clothes but failed to. Nothing caught my attention, or probably I didn't feel really well.

We had dinner at ION basement - wanton noodles, and headed to DAISO!! I bough so many eye lashes !! Yes i'm stocking them up and gonna try them on to Trial Make Up on my own! I need hair dos ~~~ Have asked yui to help and maybe we can play around with that soon. hehe..

The rascals, still on special diet because they're naughty and picky. Kibbles for them until they are good boys. Winky ate, and Niki refused.



He keep giving me that look! Make me so soft hearted... :(
Am I a bad owner?



Winky was trying hard to enjoy his food.
But looking at his face..... I really wanna laugh!


(baby's feet behind)
LOL XD


AND NIKI SURRENDERED!
Mission completed!
Sleep. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment