My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Niki On Suit

It's a lazy Wednesday.
Mum was busy packing the house for Sat.

And I ....... busy trying on clothes on Niki Winky.
Seriously, I havent' really tried mine yet. Have not decided what hairdo to wear on that day, and what morning dress to wear for tea ceremony. But heck, I still got some time. *hehe*



Mum says Niki look better on dress and she wants him on dress cox winter dont have a fitting sized clothe to wear. The white suit is way too big and made Winky look so so fat. Whereas Niki, if he were to wear the white suit, he look like 大哥大.

So.... maybe I'll make him wear the white dress, and both of them change clothes in the mid-time. See how ba. ~.~

I went to bed really early!!!!! 8pm?
And ya, we started playing in the room.

Niki saw this bear pencil case in my bag and dragged it out to play. I was so reluctant to give it to him, but his whines casted a spell on me. I gave in. *bahhhhhh ........

He's so adorable. =(
(I mean the bear pencil case)

And after playing for 5mins, there lies the bear ~~





lousy dog.


They slept with me.
One left one right.



This is love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment