My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIET STARTS NOW !!

Yes and I really need to.
First thing i'll have to do is to get a pair of good running shoes. I've told baby that we'll go running, since Jan and its been FIVE MONTHS!!? Alrights, i'll do it this weekend! :D

So we can bring little Winky along, i'm sure he'll love it! :)

My little BOAT (...not Bolt) !!!

Nikily Nik Nik:

"NO PHOTO TAKING PREASE~"

And the Spider Dog Pose.
hahahah. :) All these were taken on Sunday, our family day cuz baby need not work! <3

And last night when baby went for his work stuff, Niki and Winky was with me :)
We had our 'alone time' and we played a lot ! heheh... They both refused to sleep after that, maybe i've made them overly excited. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment