My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Planning A Birthday Party

For Us.
Niki, Winky and Myself.

I approached Doggiestyle cafe and asked for a quotation. To my surprised, it can be quite costly. *sigh* ..... I have priorities and have a budget. So now I can't decide whether should I just have a small party at home, or at some place where I do not need to do the cleaning up afterwards.

Writing the Invitation List, is horrible. Niki has so much friends that needed to be invited. Just like writing up an Wedding Invitation, I'm so lost and keep thinking if I should do all these. I know it'll be fun, but its really tiring to organise so many doggies at one go. Imagine if a pair is fighting, what should I do? T.T 

Maybe Baby and I should just find somewhere and relax for a day with the two, and end our day at somewhere nice for dinner.

Sigh...
Maybe I should just have a picnic at Sentosa, then all of them will just bring their own food, own time own target..... less organizing on my side!


No comments:

Post a Comment