My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Special Boy; Yappy

His name is Yappy.
He is a special boy to me.

Yappy is a cute kind, not cool, not handsome. He has a slight double eyelids, and although his eyes weren't big and bright, but they fitted nicely on him. He is a cheerful person, outgoing and sunshine kind of boy. Sweet with words (and careful), and really fun to hang out with. He is full of ideas and a little kiddish (or i'd say boyish). And I haven't seen the very mature side of him excepts when he talks about his ex. He kept his emotional side unfold, and can be really loving to people around him. He hides his feelings pretty well, he is a Gemini - that's what I described him infront of Sze Peh.


Have been out with him a couple of times and frankly speaking, he is the kind of guy that I would wanna be serious with. Putting his physicals aside, being with him is too comfy. I do not need to fake a smile nor sit nicely, pretent to laugh at his jokes or entertain him with silly stories. He is really easy going, down to earth and sociable.

As my title suggests, My Special Boy; its because I felt the click with him since our first text. Felt some kind of connection with him, some kind of familiarity in him.

Well. I shall not brood over what's not mine anymore.
He is freed.

No comments:

Post a Comment