My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Band Conductor; Vincent Lee

I was suppose to 'report' to band room with them, but I felt lazy. Played with Niki and Winter whole morning, went back to sleep, and finally decide to wake up at 11am.

We have to discuss certain issues for the X'mas performance.

Frankly speaking, I felt so relieved for my freedom. I need not report to anyone nor ask for permission just to meet another someone. I'm just glad that I need not beg and pray that I get curfews at age 24. No one should be restricting my life I told myself!

And after so long to search for an event for the band, I seriously wanted this to work out. I'll never let anyone to try ruining this band.

So I went meeting them at MRT station, and we lunched at SSC, Kungfu Paradise Cafe. I met a new friend, Vincent aka Mr Lee. He has been in WGS Alumni for quite some time and yet I haven't met him in person!

(Easy going person from the first impression, some one with a logic just like Mr Toh. I'm surprised that he loves Winter! :) He plays a trumpet, conducts a Band, and frequents Oldies - the another pub beside Ginza!)

He is currently taking the alumni band and guiding them out of goodwill. I guess we band members just have this kind of 'click' in us that allow us to communicate. Nice meeting him. We had a good lunch, some serious discussion to get the band ready to move on. :)


This shall be the band's core group for now.
I love their enthusiasm.

Well... My day didn't ended up pretty well. I walked a long stretch of road back, looked at the stars alone, thinking about my life and stuff. Ended up catching a movie alone. I felt silly. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment