My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Confusion

Confused. Contradicting.
I need some Confidence right now.
I need Assurance.

Dislike the feeling of being insecure.
WHY .

I seriously mind how people look upon Me.
Yes. I. Do. And because he is known to everyone in the Band (like Joey) I ended up getting myself into pretty awkward situations. Sighs... I understand how the teachers want me to be happy, or at least find some one (they trust) that is reliable. I know they do dote on me and that is why~~ they keep doing the match make.

But I am really feeling so awkward, serious.
Sometimes when I don't know how I should react, i'll turn blind, deaf and mute. And people will start taking me as being snobbish.

Oh well. I am so stressed up with work lately. Till now, 3rd month into this role, some part of me still couldn't get use to that juggling part of load. I tend to topple over easily, getting fucking stressed up and couldn't finish my task, leading OTs and working from home. And they left me so dried up and tired.

Lets hope for a better tomorrow! And, 2 days to year 2012 !

No comments:

Post a Comment