My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year 2011.

I'm so so happy recently cuz I get to meet so many of my long-time-no-see friends!! Shan is one of them, YUI is next! And of cuz, Jol and Shir and SzePeh etc ... Well well, I only want to be happy for the rest of my life. So, the one and only thing I'm pressing myself to accomplish, is to stay happy no matter what lies in within!


2011 is coming to an end, I guess I shall do a round up on myself.

This is a fantastic year, except for the breaking up thing which is rather clingy. I got Niki, I got Winter, and so many newly made friends............ and also, got back my freedom. I don't know how I survived over the 3 years, but I believe some part of me really love him. But, loving is one thing, whether or not you're willing to compromise and sacrifies, is another.

So, I decided not to anymore ... It's too taxing for me. But anyway, I got Winter after that, so all my attention went into Winter and Niki. I love them both, really.


Niki came into my life on the 12th January. It's almost a year. And i'm gonna celebrate this special day with him. :)

I met up with some old friends..... TIAN TIAN FINALLY!!



And in this Year 2011, Ronny Registered his Marriage. We have a happier family, and my sis-in law is awesome. She's a teacher in Maris Stella.

Later in the months, Jolyne came talking to me again. Probably she've matured a little, knowing how to treasure something better now. We got really close, but still not as close as we use to...

But nevermind, she's still my buddy! Love her loads.



And Shan, I sort of... got closer to her to certain extend. In times, she'll just call me in the middle of the night, sobbing and needing someone to listen to her. I am glad that she thought of me sometimes. And slowly, I became so open to her that I allowed her into my secrets. Maybe I really like her, and I trust her. :) She's an awesome friend.




And because of Shan, I finally got back together with them.
Johan and Jonathan. Really love them.

And following; because of Niki, I got to know alot more people. Sze Peh is one of them, and I'm really close to her. We share almost everything, and she is sincere. I like her frankness and she never fake a smile. I like her.




And because of Sze Peh, I got to know Yappy.
He is a cheerful guy with loads of emotion.
Cute little chap.


05 September 2011
Winter came into my life. And I met more people... I became Single..
Luck start streaming in. I am counting myself lucky cuz the people I meet, are all kind hearted. They took me seriously and pays with sincerity. I like kind people (so that I can bully them)
hahahahaha ... no la.
I get to know alot of friends through niki and winter.
Serious. Together with my freedom.

And then my 24th birthday which no one remembers.

Except for my colleagues that celebrated my 24th birthday for me silently.
Yes ........ I have a cake this year :) And a card written by them.
I am so happppppy.

Then I ran the D&D event, met some more new people in the Company.
Edmund was our Emcee, so I met him.

He gave me alot more insights...
Was so amazed by his experiences. Young and amazing.
Talented. Really. He got a very good vocal.

And that series of event, I went back running band stuff, and just recently, I met Vincent.

He is Mr Toh's friend.
We got slightly closer due to common topics, and he kinda drew my passion back.

Lastly, something for myself;
I had my hair permed FINALLY!

I use to be forbidded on this hairstyle which I liked so much.
Now my little dream came true. :)

So, this is my happy family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment