My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Worthy.

How do we measure how worthy a job is for you to stayput? Interest? Paycheck? Or you just get to slack around in office doing nothing - like how you like?

The amount of load and burden I carried during office hour is tearing me apart. (I am writing this now during my lunch break FYI.) So, I was talking about the stress I have today which totally made me feel like packing up and go home right away.

Putting all those aside, the good thing I liked about my job...
.....is my boss.

She 'invited' me into her office (I thought I did something seriously wrong!), asked me to take a sit, and asked about my load. She is always so kind to be there and assist. And I guess, if I were to leave this place, the person I'll miss most is her.

Well ....... I shall do some serious consideration first.

No comments:

Post a Comment