My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, December 9, 2011

D&D Appreciation Dinner

We had a good laugh, a good dinner last evening at Shangri-La Hotel; The Line.


It was my first visit; no one wants to spend this kinda money with me for their dinner buffet, so I have always KIV this place. And finally I got the chance to dine in, FOR FREE!

I read reviews online saying that they have got one of the best oysters in town. And I am determined to try it.

The taste didn't favour me.
And my colleagues were saying that it was normal for first Oysters encounter. They had a few dozens in total. O M G .

For me, I ended up going to and fro the Sashimi bar.
I always like the way buffets are being displayed

And I liked the way they present the food. It's so pretty!


And so, at the end of everything, I decided to call for a photo. We didn't have chance to take a photo during D&D that day cuz all of us were running around. So.. yea. I felt nice meeting them all.


Andrew sent me home. 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment