My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, December 29, 2011

B.A.N.D.

OH I FOUND THIS ON YUI'S ALBUM!!


So long ago right? :)
But, I still *hearts* this band.
And so, we went back last night for their Band Camp.


YES WEEEE !!!


And the old ones ......

The people I love most. :)
I so wanna make the Alumni Band reunion come true!
So gonna!

I didn't stay till too late, we left at roughly 4am.
ShiMei and Lina is there so I am relieved.
The girls are mature enough to handle.

Ms Yati was the one whom requested for the 'senior female alumni' to stay. And frankly speaking, I always wish that she's still taking charge of the Band. I miss her.. and all other teachers. I miss my band days, I miss my fresh graduated days as Alumni.

I really can't understand why all those politics even came by in the first place. I always thought Band, especially Alumni, are the most matured ones, bonded by music and we should be like a family. Apparently, it breaks my heart to find that I wasn't part of them.

Dislike the feeling of being left out.
So I must persist.

I will still be around, cause afterall my passion still burns.
(But I am plain lazy.)

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment