My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas Series 2011

Manage to meet up Tian on Friday.
We caught up, had a good dinner at Jack's, and headed down to Ginza.
I really hope she will be happier.
Not so much of a symphatising, but from the bottom of my heart.
Later on she went off meeting her friend, I went for Movie.

[WE BOUGHT A ZOO]
"all you need is that 20 seconds of courage"
It talks about life and how the dad handles his two kids with different age gap. He was trying very hard to resolve his son's issues and on the other hand, has to deal with a growing up child, emotionally. What I really liked about the show is about how a family compromises with each other, trying hard to learn about each other and accepting them. I like ! :)

Christmas Eve was good.
Had dinner with him:

My new found friend ;D
But but but... I don't wanna become reliant.

I strongly believe that it was those common topics that brought us along. Talking to him makes me see things which I (sad to say) neglected. Probably because he is mature. And I had so much to laugh at with him. He is a good singer. Very good. He is like a 2nd GQ to me.

Christmas Day:
Pawty at Jess's place was good. LG came to pick us up.
Niki love Bobby Tong so much that he didn't wanna leave. And he keep whining.

Cute.

I should spend more time with Niki and Winter.
Can't get enough of them.

They were the ones always standing by me.
Love them always.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THEN
I had the NICEST Popcorn from CityLink @ CityHall!!

I really liked the caramel !!
Sinful. GOSH.

And out of the many first times, this is a special one!
Writing on a ball that will be thrown into the river...

OKAY - frankly speaking, I dont believe in making wishes.
But its kinda fun. LOL ...

The only thing I wish is for everyone around me to be happy and healthy.
The rest, they gotta make it happen themselves. :)
Likewise for me.

Headed down to Orchard after that.

Walked a little, and settled in at Absolute Thai for dinner.
I really must say that the Tom Yum was GOOOOOOOOD. And the pineapple rice and the Pandan Chicken. Shall bring Jolyne there next time ;D

So, ended up at Ginza till late.
The last sinful thing I did; Supper.

26th December: Day out with Shan.
IKEA MEATBALLS!!

BEANIE! <3

And we went down to Far East Plaza for her white dress after that.
We had our haircut too. She looks PRETTY AND COOL !! <3

I think i'll just fall in love with her soon.
LOLx.

And.. Dinner was with Sze Peh at Ajisen (CWP)
We finally meeeeeet ! hah. >.<

My Christmas is Special this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment