My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, December 9, 2011

My worst enemy.

Emotions.
I always thought I am strong and my level of persistency never drops. But somehow or rather, I get emotion hiccups and it ruins my whole day. It gets into my nerves but I wasn't able to master the art in controling them. FAILED.

And so, I was falling badly since last night, keep have nightmare of being abandoned. Yes abandoned; the kind of lonely and suffocating feeling, disturbing and helpless which I totally didn't feel good about. I have friends, but I am never in their priority list. Am I not doing good enough?

Well, serve me right since I decided to be alone and this are my consequences. So what happen next? I counted myself lucky, managed to fix a date and I'm gonna be a bad girl this weekend getting drunk and making myself miserable inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment