My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TUESDAY!

I'm happy because two more days to weekend!
<3

Baby knock off later than we expected. So I went back to feed and clean up the two rascals first. Niki and Winky is so so hungry! I think they played alot. :)

Our Dinner @ the Hong Kong Dessert stall again (located at B1) ! We kinda like the food there!! (hee... maybe we're too bored of CWP already).

I ordered Siew Mai:

Baby's Ja Jiang Mien:

(Minced meat, mushrooms and a very nice brown sauce) But seriously, the cook didn't handle the noodles very well. :(

We had fried dumplings:

And my dumpling soup:
I decided not to have the noodle.

Went shopping at NTUC for snacks after that, (yes I need snacks at work!) and we bought so many stuff! I finally got a new paper mop (I don't know what's that called), but its for cleaning up my room.

We were unwrapping the stuff and Winky was so so curious! He's so cutteeeee!! :D But Niki just sat aside looking:

=.=
Lousy boy.

But anyway, and baby started using the mop thing... Well, look at the video and u'll know what i'm talking about:



HAHAHAHAHA !!
Winky is SOOOOO CUTE!!!
And Niki just hide away. T.T

Really love them loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment