My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Warth of the Titans / The Kids ..

It's Monday (yesterday) and I am happy, because of a short week ahead! AND... I can't wait for Friday to come so to give baby a SURPRISE . LOL... I'm so looking forward. :D

Look at how Niki rested on Baby's leg..
Aww....... so cute.


We went for Dinner at CWP's HK dessert stall (located at B1), and headed for movie after that. Caught Warth of the Titans. It's actually a pretty short film, 100mins. And its not as intense as John Carter.. But it looks fine to me.

I made a bookings over the net, and didn't realise that it was for Orchard Cineleisure!!! =.= I think something wrong with the links etc .... and I didn't check properly. Luckily there are still some seatings left, and the lady over the counter quickly make the change.

Alrights, I'll be more careful next time.

Went back home pretty early, around 10pm?
The two naughty ones were so so so happy... We didn't play with them alot, (yes i'm feeling guilty that i've been abandoning them at home recently) and I fall asleep fast.

Both of them slept with me. :D
And this morning they didn't wake me up until my alarm rings. I think they kinda know that they're not suppose to disturb me until my alarm ring! Heh... Cool boys :D

I notice Niki have a tired face recently.. Is it because he hasn't been eating well lately? All his photos look so sulkish and emotic.. T.T




Before breakfast:

See Niki peeping from behine:
Yes I was talking to Winky and Niki keep looking at me trying to catch some attention..





During Breakfast:

LOOK AT THE MESSY EATER !!

I dont know why he got this habit but anyways, he'll usually clean up the place after his meal. So ... yea...

EMO-int before I left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment