My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Responsibility.

We are suppose to help each other, backing up and clearing out work stuff for one another especially when our partners are on leave or not around. And I'm a little upset that you left all the work that's suppose to be done yesterday, to me for today.

Where is the responsibility?
I can understand that you no longer have the heart to continue working in here, but hey, you're still getting paid to work right now, so shoudnt you just do your part? I don't expect you to go an extra mile to clear everything, but those that needed to be done, has to be done right?

Many a times, she asked me if you have been helping out in my area and I covered you up by saying you did. But you know it yourself, what have you been doing? As a friend, I would love to see you doing well and better than this, but as a colleague, its a little unfair to me I feel. I could have just be frank and tell her that you didn't, but I didn't. I'm not those backstabbing sort. I'm not those political sort. But can you please don't take advantage of me? It sucks.

Imagine you are going off for a holiday meanwhile worrying about work piling up and your back up is not responsible, it's not fair!

Sighs... I can only keep quiet and finish it off right now.
What else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment