My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, April 5, 2012

05.04.2012

Their treat is Ready !! :D
I know Winky has been waiting for the longest time!!
LOL ...



I did Pork Liver and Chicken Breast meant, infact, all for Niki. I am still unsure what is the cause for Winky's skin to worsten this way, but I'm excluding chicken from his diet from now on!


And ..... BERRIES FOR BABY!! :D



Urban Pooch:


We went visiting Dino.
My heart breaks upon seeing some kid being abandon like that, moreover in such condition. I hope people know what retribution is and I really hope there are more kind people out there..

Seeing this little scared kid, I really feel like bringing him back home and give him all the love he should get. Sighs... I miss Niki Winky.

No comments:

Post a Comment