My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Niki Winky

Finally fork out some time to do up their facebook display photos! :D And I really love it...!!

Looking back at these photos, it reminded me of how time flies. One month, two months ... teaching them and showing them what's right and wrong (although they're still naughty sometimes) but all these while they have always given me full attention.


My little boys.. Please grow up well and fine. :)

I went back home to prepare dinner last night, I bought minced pork and pork liver for 'em. Niki look soooo hungry! I am controlling their diet (because Winky is too fat) and Niki needs more nutritious food!

Look at the messy face after dinner!
I soak their kibbles in the liver and pork stew and Niki slurp all up without any pushing nor encouragement! And he was waiting for Winky to finish his food, sniff around and lick his bowl clean after they both finish.


Look at that smile!! :D
*awww*





And Winky:

Eat full full boy is a happy boy!


So baby and I went to have our dinner at MOS!!
And we went for some shopping at Cold Storage, bought some Raspberry for baby, some apples to dehydrate and minced beef for the rascals.

I cut up all the ingredients, Chicken Breast, Pork Liver strips, Apples and pour in blue berry and raspberry into the dehydrating machine altogether. It'll be done tomorrow! :)

While baby is enjoying his Raspberry, Winky is enjoying his too! Yes, just like baby, Winky likes berries!





Niki only eats blue berry.
He's a picky eater. But luckily he still takes blue berry.

And because I fed Niki that very last blue berry in the above video, I accidentally topple the box of raspberry. =.= And so.......

Winky SLURPS most of the raspberry up until he didn't want them anymore. =.="

Some fruits is food for their health, especially Winky's. His skin has slightly worsten this two weeks, pimples are popping out again. Guess he need the lingzhi supplement on regular basis (Yes I stopped feeding him since last week).

After 4 hrs of machine magic: It's almost done!
Fresh Chicken Breast Jerky waiting for Niki
(Winky still got a lot of Beef Shabu in his box!)

And this morning, I was awaken by some bad dreams. It keeps continuing when I fall asleep back and its pretty disturbing. T.T And so niki was sleeping beside me all along, and I accidentally kicked him a little. He woke up, stared at me, and jumped down the bed. =.=

I'm sorry little baby ... Aiyo.
And I think they didnt sleep very well either.


Look at Niki's faces, he look so drained.. Sometimes I really wonder what they've been doing all night.. zzz!





And Winky, with the sleep face.



He has been naughty this morning.
He lifted his leg and pee on some plastic wrappers on the ground (my brother is still packing his room, so a lot of rubbish around now) and I whack his butt - HE GROWLED AND SHOW HIS TEETH TO ME!!

For the first time, I see his fierce side.
Shall teach him properly! He's the type of dog that can be very loving BUT super naughty. He is really playful and (maybe still young) chicky. Gotta instill some discipline in him.


But anyway, I caged him up after he do that, and he look really pityful. I punished him for about 15mins, hopefully that will teach him some lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment