My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Four Month Old !

Yes!! it's our 4th month today.
And we have a new room, two smelly dogs, and a list of places to go.

Baby was woken by Winky's lick on the foot. Winkys' too lazy to jump up the bed. He haven't done that yet. Only Niki come and sleep with me till now.. But anyway, i'll be getting some new beds for them two when i'm in Bangkok.

And they get to enjoy some fresh sun light now..
hehe...

The smelly dog:

And the smelly dog no. 2:

Yeah, i've been too tired to shower them yesterday. Have too much things to unpack, so... they gotta wait.


They woke up really early, (but they don't seem to have enough sleep yet)

But anyway... they came to disturb me.


And Niki started whining because he was bored.




And Winky decided to do some tanning too:




Niki wants his smelly toys (it's all in a bag now cause I've yet to wash them) 



And I accidentally caught this:
OMG LOOK AT WINKY'S TONGUE!!
T.T

And his round face..
Winky actually slimmed down a little.
We're cutting down on his diet and no fatty foods.

And he needs to drink more water.

*snores*

Look at the lazy dog!


And Mr.Sleephish.



HE KEEEEEEEP WHINING!


Jonathan has some free time, so I asked if he could shower the dogs and I blow dry them.. It'll cut down alot of our time. He's willing to help *thank god* and we done it within like 1hr?

They got fresh clothes now, smelling nice!! 
And while I went to shower (myself), baby was with them in the room and he was saying that Niki was sulking like a sour plum.

Look at his face! LOL...
And he was making a lot of noises.


So emotic.


And yeap!! We're out~



Ikea for lunch, walked around - suppose to buy a curtain and a desk for my room but didn't, and suppose to get a pair of running shoes for myself and didn't also...... T.T

But we had a great lunch! :D
And baby went to teach, while I went to my usual activity - hair wash!! <3

Headed home early to see my two bao beis !!
Baby actually misses them !! I LIKE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment