My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Travelling

I started loving my job because I started travelling. And when I started travelling, I feel some difference in myself. And I like it.

Now i'm starting to plan for more travels, both business and personal.. and I can't stop looking at travel sites, blogs and information on places I wanna go. Sigh.. But if only financially i'm able to, i'll be going to more places I want.

But anyway, upcoming will be our Thailand trip. My boss and I are going for a training course, and followed by my extension stay with baby flying over to meet me. :) I'm so excited because i'm gonna bring him around! But ... there aren't many places we can actually go because in BKK, there's nothing much other than shopping. I have already warned him.

So.. looking beyond this Thailand trip, i'm searching for Bali, KL, Phuket, Hong Kong Macau and Taiwan, and Japan!! Yes I am serious about Japan trip. But after much research, I can't decide whether to go during Dec OR during February because of the winter festival. I wanted snoww..... but after reading some travelling blogs, I notice that no one can promise snow in certain places etc. Yes there might be snow on the ground but whether or not I'm lucky to see them raining down, its another issue.

Some recommend Hokkaido / Kyoto.
Sigh... neh mind, I shall wait patiently for the tour packages in Winter to come out!!! I'm so exciteddddd ~~~~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment