My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Snip Snip Day 7

Right in the early morning, after my shower (as usual) I took two bowls of kibbles into my room. Usually I will mix their kibbles with Ceasar and feed them in my room in the mornings.

And while I was changing (I left the two bowls of kibbles on the floor before mixing) Winky starts eating his bowl of kibbles................... AND HE FINISHES IT!! ....Ok nevermind, he's hungry. AND HE STARTED ON NIKI'S BOWL OF KIBBLES!! =.= Niki was on my bed starring at Winky.

I was laughing and amused. This is how hungry he is!!!

And after he finish both bowl clean, I went out and took another bowl of kibbles for Niki, and a lil' more for  Winky. I opened a can of Ceasar and 1/4 goes to Winky (mix with his kibbles) and the rest goes to Niki.

And both of them finish fast!!
THEN.... LOOK AT WINKY:



HE'S WAITING FOR NIKI'S LEFTOVERS!! =.=


Niki cleaned his bowl.. and so..... Winky went to poo. =.=

I felt something was wrong with Winky coz he don't usually eat so much !! So I asked Jonathan to feed them both only ceasar (halve it and shared by both of them) during lunch. Niki didn't eat. So Winky finished the can of ceasar alone!













Look at the way they nua at home ~~ Like so xin fu lo!!

Dinner was Ceasar + kibbles. The usual.
Initially I wanted to cook, I bought Gizzard and Mum bought Liver and Soft bone.. But it was a lil' late, so i'll cook tomorrow instead.










<3

No comments:

Post a Comment