My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, July 27, 2012

Best Mama!

I have the best mum in the world.
She is patience, knowledgeable, frank, honest, kind, nice, soft spoken, gentle, humble, ..... and many many more than what my dictionary can hold.

Why so random?
I have this black pants whereby I wore to work yesterday. Was walking (I have a habit of putting my hands into my pocket when I am walking back to my work station - because its cold) and I felt slight differnce in my pocket.

I took a glance at my pants to confirm that i'm wearing what's mine. Yes it's my pair of pants but the pocket was sewn. I know there was a hole in my pocket and that is why I don't usually put coins in my pocket. But now it was nicely done.

She is someone that treats everyone nicely, and she don't expect a favour return. How I wish I can be like her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment