My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, July 2, 2012

Snip Snip Day 5

I went to work. Jonathan was on leave for 3 days starting today, to look after them during the day. Their cone is still on to restrict their movement and prevent them from tearing their wound.

It was Dad and Mum's off day.
And Mum decided to put on diapers for them incase dad gets angry when they pee around. I was so pissed because I believe they will not pee around since they have been good boys for 4 days. And their wound are still red, I'm so afraid that their pee (which still have traces of medication) will infect the wound!

But anyway, my brother assured me that he will clean them up once they pee, and will not leave the pee on their wound.



I bought new water feeder for them as  the old one (on the right) is turning green. =.= Alge is growing on it. One cost around 10bucks, and they've been using it for more than a year, so I think its time to change. :)















They were off cone. And they played like mad.
Love the boys.. really. <3

Winky threw up in the evening right before I reach home. I think his appetite is getting bigger and bigger.. My ah fat boy. Tsk... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment