My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dinner with Love @ Chicken Rice !

Baby wasn't working today (surprise off day!) !!
And ... it's really a bad day for me today.

Mum put on diapers for them made me angry. Since Jonathan is at home, even they do mark, I believe he will take care of it. And I really don't want them to get infected (and get sick) just because Dad was at home. Sigh... So much trouble!

And when I reach office (after two days of leave last Thurs & Friday), 70+ emails in my inbox. SERIOUSLY, what has she been doing? I'm so upset because I felt unfair! But on the other hand, I'm so proud of myself that I actually completed all my work in time.

During our daily meeting in the noon, boss announce that we will be switching our seats. No issue for me seriously, cause I know i'm always on task. But there she goes, complaining and nagging about this change. It's like a fly buzzing around you that you can't catch you see... SIGH!

A bad Monday. Seriously.
On the brighter side, our canteen renovated and I like the new concept. Now lunching is so much happier! :) I know ~ Food has always been a good comfort to me. Lunch at work IS important! :D

And also, baby is meeting for dinner ! <3
I always look so forward to knocking off and going home with him. Felt so loved and happy. Although we will only see each other for that few hours (and it's really not enough!!), but i'm really really happy. Being with him sums up my day, and I always sleep with a smile because he will tuck me in bed. :D

I know, I'm a baby. And I like being one.
So loved and well taken care of. :D

We went dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop at CWP - pui pui pui ! Maybe that's our last visit to that place. It's not satisfying at all. =.= But it's ok.... baby went to get Old Chang Kee after that. ha ha ha ha ha ....

Oh, and I bought a new Water Feeder.
I told mum that i'll get a pink one for Niki... but sadly, this was the last piece left on shelf. There's a pink one but that is for Kibble. :(



And I saw the pee pad !!
I was asking baby if I should get the L-Shape Pee Tray. Since both of them now do pee at newspaper, I was thinking of Pee pad is a better idea so that it absorbs faster. But baby say, better not to get first and monitor their pee-ing habits.

Well well... okie lo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment