My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Snip Snip Day 6

GOODER MORNING!
Weather is turning cooling, so Niki and Winky decided to come up to sleep with me. <3



The unique big ears of Winky :D

They were active right in the morning. Started playing the very minute they woke up.


And Naughty Niki, went to disturb Winky when I said Good Morning to Winky.






So, breakfast was as usual.. But they were extreme hungry. Even Niki finishes his food fast.





And their last dose of medication for anti inflamation

They slept almost whole day today.
Jonathan was at home with them.



Jonathan told me that Winky threw up during the noon. No idea if it's due to the medication or not. Seems like Winky has been so hungry lately. Boost of appetite after operation? Oh no.. my little ah fat boy..


Cooked Liver + Soft bone for dinner. I added kibbles in them and Winky refused to finish the kibbles. Niki ate his serving, PLUS Winky's kibbles (soaked in liver soup). He let out a loud burp after dinner! Funny boy!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment