My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Perfect Marriage.

My perfect marriage only exist in the big screens of movies. I will marry myself in real life.

I am sick and tired of promises, quarrels and all sorts of emotional roller coasters. And the only way to let me not get hurt, will be marrying to myself. I need freedom, I want to be responsible of my own decisions. Marriage, is just a piece of paper to me. If i'm not married happily, i'd rather not want it.

All women age. And I don't have much time.
Therefore I should enjoy what I have now and live the present. I understand that this may seem so selfish, but who cares anyway? If you aren't living for yourself, then why are you living?

And so because of this decision, i'm so gonna be thick skinned and do what it takes to accomplish whatever that'll make me happy. ha ha . Yes, i'm gonna work hard in my job to earn a better pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment