My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, November 25, 2011

Gastric Problem

My gastric is giving me problem again, and my medication is at home. =( I gotta bear with it now... It will go away, I hope.

Went dinner with Sze Peh and her bf last night; we had crabs at Upper Thomson. Promised them that I'll be paying (yes I owe it to them), and I didn't eat much. I know my gastric wasn't doing well, but I tried my best. They keep insisting that i'm on diet for my 'date' this coming Sat. Pui. I can't explain any further cuz they keep smearing it dark. O . M . G . nehh mind~ They're nice people la anyway. :)

So I had quite a fair amount of food, and the moment I reach home, I can feel it coming. I have a really bad digestive system and I think I should cut down the quantity and increase the frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment