My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Indonesia Business Trip Day One












Was on the 9:30am flight.
I was missing home badly the very moment I land my foot into the airport.
But anyways, not up to me to decide.












The 2hours journey was a smooth one. I slept all the way, waking up 20mins for brunch. I'm trying hard to capture more moments, and meanwhile I shall dot some here.

























ME! I love the curls today. ;)












































































I finally came and this 'finally', is doing me well. I am starting to enjoy my moments here, be it being crushed with busy works, or challenged with queries. I'm prepared. And the people here are really nice that they made me wanna stay here some more.
































Well well ... we will part one day, but not now. I shall make full use of whatever time I have here to settle some bad debts with these people, and also give them the right information on how I want them to work. Ebiz, Epimz SAP and whatever it is, YES i'm in control.
































I touched down this little city around 11am, and those ques and checks took up another hour. I made my way through the crowd, looking for my name on the screen








No comments:

Post a Comment