My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, August 2, 2012

TRAVEL!

I told baby that I've got One good and One bad news. He chose to hear the bad one first; That is, he's gonna stay in Singapore alone............................

And he sprung up asking, where are you going?
I told him: SHANG HAI !!!

And in fact, he's so happy for me - as much as I am!!! Just as I needed a holiday, and when i'm so broke to do so ~~~ *happys*

This time, to Shanghai... ALONE ........ FOR THREE WEEKS !! I'm gonna stay there over the weekends and so on. And Baby is so so glad for me :D So ... I was telling him that he could come over and bunk in during one of the weekends and we can go gai gai !! hehehee........

I'm so so excited !!
But ... I'm starting to miss my little ones. :(
It's okay, i'm so gonna find some stuff over there and bring it all back for them !! :D

Yea, three weeks, 08 Oct - 26 Oct 2012.
Who wanna bunk in with me for another weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment